WHISC is open daily for general enquiries. Please feel to drop-in Monday to Thursday, 10am – 4pm.
Please call us on 0151 707 1826 on the day that you plan to visit to check that the class is running and that the time is unchanged.
- ME-DAY MONDAY: 11am – 2pm. FREE Mini Massages for women on little or no income (proof of benefit needed). Cakes and tea for everyone.
- READING GROUP: 3 – 4pm. No preparation needed, reading materials provided on the day.
- YOGA FOR WELLBEING: 4:15 – 5:15pm on the following dates:
* JULY 15th, 22nd, 29th
* AUGUST Class not running
- MENOPAUSE, GYNAECOLOGICAL, POSTPARTUM & PERINATAL HEALTH SUPPORT: Appointments: 11am – 2pm, Support Group: 12.30 – 1.30pm with volunteer Dr Ishrat Urmi
- MAKE & TAKE TUESDAY: 12:15pm – 1:30pm. Weekly Classes with Elsa and monthly classes with Denise: 16th July, 20th August, 15th October, 19th November, 17th December. Donation please towards materials.
- BELLY DANCING: 4 – 5pm.
- QI GONG for Beginners (A continuing course): 3 – 4pm. FREE course. On this 6-week course you will learn about the Oriental Energy System and how you can use it to enhance your own personal energy.
- EATING DISORDER SUPPORT GROUP: 4:30 – 5:30pm. Please call to book.
- MENTAL HEALTH APPOINTMENTS: Weekly, 11am onwards. Face-to-face appointments. Open for anyone who would like information about what support is available from WHISC and other local agencies. FREE
- NATHA YOGA: 1.15 – 2.15pm with Maria
- STRENGTH AND SUPPORT: 2:30 – 4:00pm. Weekly Support Group for anyone with depression or anxiety. FREE
- DOMESTIC ABUSE SUPPORT GROUP: Weekly, 4:15 – 5:15pm.
- MENTAL HEALTH APPOINTMENTS: Weekly, 11am onwards. Face-to-face appointments. Open for anyone who would like information about what support is available from WHISC and other local agencies.
- KNITTEN’ KITTENS CLUB: 10:30am – 12:30pm. Knitting, crocheting, embroidery and quilting weekly get-together.
ENGLISH CLASS (ESOL): 10am – 12 midday. A class designed to help you to learn or improve your English. Suitable for beginners.
- THE WHY GROUP: Weekly, 12 – 2pm. Self-support group for women. FREE
- UKULELE GROUP: 2:30 – 4pm. Beginners welcome!
- THYME TO GROW: 11am – 2pm. Allotment gardening at Park Hill Allotment (Behind B&M on Park Road).
- SATURDAY CLUB: 11am – 2pm. A group supporting the integration of all women. FREE