All treatments are £25 unless stated otherwise
The following complementary therapies are available at WHISC’s Bold Street premises:
- Swedish Massage
- Sports & remedial
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Stones (*£30)
- Hopi Ear Candles (*£30)
- Ayurvedic Massage (*Booked directly with therapist, call us for details)
Therapies are available:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 10am – 7pm
Wednesday: 10am – 4pm
Please contact us to check availability.
Full Massage Treatment: £25
Hopi Ear Candles, Ayurvedic, and Hot Stones treatments: £30
Full treatments include an initial consultation with your qualified therapist.
To get the most out of your treatment you are advised to:
- Avoid stimulants such as tea, coffee and alcohol for the next 24 hours. These can dehydrate you.
- Have as much rest and relaxation as possible so your body has the maximum benefit.
- Drink plenty of water to help the body flush out toxins
- Following an Aromatherapy treatment avoid hot baths, saunas, steam rooms and sun beds.
- Shampoo hair before adding water
After your treatment, you may experience mild flu-like symptoms. This is not unusual and is your body’s natural way of releasing toxins. These symptoms can last around 24-48 hours.
We advise you to have regular treatments to ensure that the feeling of well-being is maintained.